Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- meme4lyfe
- I love being myself with all of my freinds.I love being me...There is only one thing that keeps from blowing up when i get stressed out and that is being able to write.It keeps me calm and relaxed.
I miss you bunches too!! I wish you were coming, it wont be the same without you and I hope 2 talk 2 u soon. LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw sorry 2 hear that u need 2 answer ur fone gurl!!!! Still love ya though!!!
ReplyDeleteHEY MEGAN BOO!!!!!!!we all miss u down here, too bad u cant go to prom but we gone get u dis summa...n we need u down here cuz i think keya dont like me no mo...lol
ReplyDeletePssh whateva man y u seem 2 not be able 2 ansa ur fone or give someone a call, u really seem to be dissin more then missin. Do sumthin to keep in contact cause right now u seem like a stranger and not a sister. Dang u can't even call 2 wish a brother happy sixthteen b-day u really trippin.
ReplyDelete