The one thing I knew for sure was that Sam was in trouble and he needed help. The only thing I knew was that he denied me when I asked him if he needed help. Sam was the type of person who liked to get himself into trouble.It was just the other afternoon when I saw him on the corner selling drugs for his friend.I could only see that he was placing himself into something dangerous.
I was left with no choice but to turn him and his little drug dealer freinds into the police.I had second thoughts on whether or not I should tell, but I felt like I was obligated to make him listen.Even though it was without words but with actions.Maybe I was looking out for my own, then again you can never be sure whether your own is against you.
I for one thing was worried about myself.Sam was a big boy and all the rest of his freinds were too, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying to keep this nieghborhood safe.
The next morning around 5:30 I could see someone at my window.I felt my heart pound as they came closer, who was it?
"Bang,Bang"
Gun shots ran throughout the house, I jumped under the bed and stayed there until it was clear.I was relieved to hear the footsteps of the man runnng down the street and the sirens in the background.Something else had happened previously before my house was shot up.A 12 year old boy was shot in the forehead with a nine milimeter gun.
I had seen that the bullets from the gun had caused alot of damage to my house.After I stood there in awe, I figured it was time before things got to out of control.
The police station was across town and walking there was dredfull because there were so many of Sam's friends on each corner.They all knew me in a sense but not truly.Was I doing the right thing?
Uncomfortablely, I sat in the police station hoping to be invisible to all that knew me.When they called me back they gave me a form to fill out.They then asked me to make a statement I wasn't sure what to say.All I said was his name and the man told me that he has been in here more than eight times.It was now 6:30, I had been in the police station for several hours.
As I stepped out it was dark.I was nervous so I walked quicker than usual.I could see in the corner of my eye some boys following me from a distance.As I got closer to a nearby alley they sped up.I felt like running my heart was pounding dramatically.They ran up to me and threw me down, my face slammed against the asphalt.As I layed there in a daze, I could feel myself being dragged.The light from the post was shining down upon the boys who were standing above me.My vision was alittle blurry but I could make out one who was standing afar, Sam.
James one of Sam's freinds told Sam to do the honors.He gave him the gun, hesitating he looked down at me.I wondered why he didn't stop himself from about to shoot me.He looked at James and told him "No, give me the knife."
He was handed the knife.They all picked me up by my arms and i started to kick and scream knocking down a trashcan.Sam took the knife and held it to my throat.
"Why did you turn us in?"
I kept my mouth closed and weeped into despair knowing that I was going to killed.Sam pushed the knife into my lower shoulder.I screamed in pain and he continously stabbed me.I couldn't even breathe.
As homeless man walked pass the trashcan, checking for food.While opening the panel he gasped and turns around to run, when I grabbed him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- meme4lyfe
- I love being myself with all of my freinds.I love being me...There is only one thing that keeps from blowing up when i get stressed out and that is being able to write.It keeps me calm and relaxed.
I am assuming this is fiction. If not, we need to talk. Clary
ReplyDeleteYes Clary this is fiction.Its just my mind wonders sometimes...I just think its fun to write descriptively.When I wrote this I had gotten an idea from my brother-in-law thats the only reason I wrote it and it was fun I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness!
ReplyDelete