Friday, February 27, 2009
One Group
There was always one group in high school that would try to bring you down. Ones that would stand in a crowd with there heads held high acting as if nothing they did would hurt you. They were always together- with their hair braided back in ponytails. It wasn’t just me they were after but they were out to get everyone they came into contact with. It was like we were a disease and they wanted to extinguish us. It was never easy with them, always the hard way. Even walking down the hallway was like being on a bumpy road with no guard rails. Everyday they would bug the crap out of you making you loose focus to class work. My life was complicated because I was there main target. One day they asked me for my homework for English class and refused to let them all plagiarize my work. Now they were all willing to torture me in every moment f the day. I thought to myself why do they have to mess with me? Of all the people in the school they choose me a, freshman. Just trying to fit in was the worst and they didn’t help. All the complications, all the moments of being beat up and thrown into trashcans, I thought it would never end. I thought I was going to be a senior and they’d still be here torturing me. It turns out that all of them have been in this terrible school for four years. It all ended the day they were expelled for smoking in the bathroom and catching the bathroom on fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- meme4lyfe
- I love being myself with all of my freinds.I love being me...There is only one thing that keeps from blowing up when i get stressed out and that is being able to write.It keeps me calm and relaxed.
Mean girls suck!
ReplyDeleteCool blog...that is actually what happens to some people who are freshmen at their high school.
ReplyDeleteI hate people like that. Picking with someone just because they are a freshman is ignorant.
ReplyDeletei like this blog! Its not always good to be mean girls in the school.
ReplyDelete